The SCEE series of conferences has an interdisciplinary focus and provides a platform for scientific exchanges between mathematicians, computational scientists ad engineers affiliated both with industry and academic institutions.
The scientific program includes invited and contributed talks, poster sessions and an industrial day. The conference proceedings will be published by Springer. Selected papers will be published in a special issue of the Springer Journal of Mathematics in Industry.
The aim of this workshop series is to bring together scientists from universities and industry with the goal of intensive discussion about modeling and numerical simulation of electronic circuits and of electromagnetic fields.
The workshop is mainly directed at mathematicians and electrical engineers. Developers of algorithms and programs shall come to know recent advances on other fields as well as open problems coming from industry; industry shall come to know new simulation tools and mathematical methods.
- Computational electromagnetics
- Circuit and device modelling & simulation
- Coupled problems and multi‐scale approaches in space and time
- Mathematical and computational methods including uncertainty quantification
- Model order reduction
- Industrial applications
- July 18, 2018 — Extended deadline of abstract submission for posters moved to August 30, 2018
- July 12, 2018 — The program of SCEE 2018 is now available
- June 9, 2018 — Deadline for the extended abstract for proceedings
- June 2, 2018 — Registration to attend SCEE 2018 is now open...
- June 2, 2018 — Extended deadline of abstract submission for posters July 15, 2018 (the format and procedure are the same as for contributed talk)
- May 12, 2018 — Abstract submission deadline extended to May 31, 2018
Local Organizing Committee
(University of Catania, Italy)